Several advertising options are available through Underground Focus. Please call Paula Miller at 815-468-7814 for more information.
The publishers of Underground Focus have decades of experience in the underground industry. Backed by personnel that work in damage prevention every day – Underground Focus understands the underground.
With experience comes knowledge. With the expertise and training experience the staff of Underground Focus has, we know the best way to present material for optimal understanding. And that’s what we do in our five Knowledge Issues. Underground Focus takes four of the critical elements of damage prevention and delves into detail about each issue:
- Locating: Locating Unlimited
- Locators, utility companies, excavators, utility contractors and any others impacted by the location of underground utilities
- When Excavation Damage Occurs: Digging Dangers
- Utility companies, excavators, one-call centers and others engaged in providing excavation awareness programs
- Protecting Workers and Utilities: Safe Trenches
- Construction safety professionals, utility companies, excavators, utility contractors
- The Basics of How Utility Systems Work: The Grid
- Locators, excavators, one-call centers, engineering companies and many other utility-related businesses
- Annual One-Call Guide: Underground, Understood
The fifth Knowledge Issue is a compilation of visual stories spanning the whole damage prevention process. This visually-rich issue helps all industry workers to understand how the underground infrastructure works and how their co-workers jobs are affected by different factors.
Underground Focus publishes quarterly News Issues that follow a more traditional news approach to a magazine – covering the latest issues, ideas and products for the underground and the popular accident file. These issues appeal to industry-wide readers.